Monday, May 25, 2009

Too much?

Well, it's clear from that last post that I've been gone for a month. Holy cow, that was long. Paraphrased conversation following that post:

Marc: "Arrgh. Now I know why I don't blog that much. That was a long and tedious job."
Jess: "You know, you don't have to blog all this stuff in one post."
Marc: "Yes, I do."
Jess: "You could post it a bit at a time, in a few short posts instead of one gigantic post. Just a few pictures with each post instead of all of them."
Marc: "No, I couldn't. You can do that. I'd start and then forget to post the rest, or I'd get too tired of it or too busy to deal with it."
Jess: "I do it with my blog all the time. A few rubgy pictures in each post and it's not such a big task."
Marc: "I like to have everything at one time so I don't wind up posting stuff when it's two months old. Even stuff in this post was weeks behind."

I'm so neurotic and perfectionistic that I can't turn loose of a post until it's just the way I want it. And I don't want to create a post until I have all the stuff to make it nice. Unfortunately, that means that a lot of posts never make it here because I think they need pictures or links or other stuff that takes time to post.(sigh)

Will you still love me tomorrow?

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, May 25, 2009, Blogger Jess said...

Yes, I will, but you can do short posts! You really can!

 
At 11:46 AM, May 26, 2009, Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

It's "tomorrow", and I love you more.

 
At 7:47 AM, May 27, 2009, Blogger Marc said...

Jess: I don't know. I don't think so. It's just not me.

Pua: Awww, you're too sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home