Monday, October 25, 2004

Finally!

Well, we're finally done cleaning out the house-to-be and it's ready for the contractor, who will be starting interior demolition tomorrow. Yay! But we only thought this was the hard part...now the real hard part starts. Thinking and re-thinking our choices for tile, vanities, medicine cabinets...I've changed my mind several times already. Thank heaven I haven't really changed my mind on anything related to the kitchen. I'd be going nuts right now...more than I already am. It's pretty much a done deal. I keep wondering if I should change the vanity or shower doors; should I pick the prettier wall sconces or the ones that only cost one-third as much? Should I do narrow sconces in the bathroom or an overhead lighting fixture? Way too much to think about. But it's exciting anyway. The contractor says he'll try to finish in sixty days. I'm thinking more like one hundred twenty. Regardless, a new house in less than six months is an exciting prospect!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, October 26, 2004, Blogger Jess said...

"Thinking and re-thinking our choices for tile, vanities, medicine cabinets"? Excuse me, Mr. Bokey, but we've covered this ground already. So just settle on what you want, silly boy.

What this really means, ladies and jellyspoons, is that I get dragged around for one more round of shopping for tiles, vanities, medicine cabinets, etc. :)

 
At 8:43 PM, October 26, 2004, Blogger Michael Vernon said...

Jess, on a much smaller scale, this has worked for me: honey, you have such wonderful taste that I know I'll be happy with whatever you decide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home