Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I met John Tesh today

Today, I met John Tesh at a local radio station my place of work advertises with. It was a "thank you" for doing business with them.

I have to say that he was...tall...very tall...and extremely charming and witty. He was definitely not what I expected. He was very much a regular guy and very warm. I know, that's his persona on his syndicated radio show, but I didn't expect it to be the real persona, for some reason. I was wrong, and that's a nice thing to be mistaken about. He stayed and chatted for about 30-40 minutes, and he was very humorous.

Before he left, he gave us a copy of a compilation CD and autographed it for us.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, March 21, 2007, Blogger dantallion said...

I always liked John Tesh, kitchy music and all. The way you describe his is exactly how I'd imagined he'd be.

 
At 6:04 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger pinknest said...

how hilarious. i once saw him do a sort of crazy a capella version of the nba theme song which he wrote. it was so insane and i loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home