Monday, February 21, 2005

Inside and out

The house is changing at a rapid pace now. Yesterday the siding was completed and shutters were added. What a difference between the old and the new. The neighbor to the east caught me this morning and was just gushing over the great new look. See for yourself...


Here is the house as it was about 13 months ago...



...and here is what is looked like yesterday.

There is still work to be completed on the exterior, too: the door has yet to be painted, the garage door is being replaced and painted, and a new storm door with full glass is being added.

The interior is coming along too, and I'll probably post pictures of that on Friday. Meantime, have a happy Presidents' Day.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, February 22, 2005, Blogger Crash said...

Wait. What does this have to do with American Idol?

 
At 12:47 AM, February 23, 2005, Blogger Tuna Girl said...

I meant to say this the other day...

That first picture reminds me so much of home. I never miss "back hom" but looking at that house reminds me of the homes of my friends and relations. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home