Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Happy Birthdayversary

I would be remiss if, on this most special of days, I didn't take time out to say happy anniversary to the one person who has made such a difference in my life. Because of Jess, I was able to fulfill a lifelong dream to live in New York. Because of Jess and his wonderful mother's generosity, we were able to come up with enough cash to make a downpayment on a house, which I never dreamed I'd own, let alone a house in New York. And as a result of Jess' generosity, I have been able to do many things that most people only dream about: choose to see Broadway shows whenever we wish; shop for the holidays at Macy's Herald Square (and at any other time during the year); buy custom-tailored clothes for work; drive a great car; I could go on and on. The important thing is, it's not the things that make me happy...it's the man that makes me happy.

Fish gotta swim/birds gotta fly/I gotta love one man 'til I die/Can't help lovin' that man of mine...

I love you, Jess. Happy 10th Anniversary. And happy birthday to me!

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Jess said...

I love you, too, honey. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 11:11 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger PatCH said...

Happy, happy. To both of you! :-)

 
At 7:18 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger MzOuiser said...

"Tell me he's crazy, tell me he's slow, tell me he's lazy, maybe I know... can't help lovin' dat man..."

Girls love to be serenaded. Happy birthday and anniversary! Wish I could hang with you guys this weekend. See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home