Wednesday, May 11, 2005

There IS justice after all...

I am dancing a jig over the fact the Joyce and Uchenna beat those muck-raking, lying, low-down, no-class, pompous-ass LOSERS Rob and Amber, who deserved to be spat upon by all the other contestants. They didn't make the race amazing, they made it repugnant. I hated almost every episode because of those LOSERS, and I was so thrilled that I screamed like a girl when I saw that Joyce and Uchenna were going to win.

Earlier in the week, my friend Paul told me that he saw (well, actually, he heard the skanks coming before he saw them) them coming into JFK as he was leaving for his flight to Tallahassee. This made him wonder (and me, too) whether or not they were the winners of the race. So I'd been on pins and needles since hearing that.

The show did a very good job of making you watch until the end because it appeared that the loud-mouthed, ill-bred, smug idiots were winning. I was seething the entire time. Screaming at the set. And at the end, I was rewarded with seeing Rob and Amber swallow the bitter pill of their LOSERdom.

Eat dirt, Rob and Amber. I hope America never sees your sorry faces again!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, May 12, 2005, Blogger myke said...

now there's something i'm firmly in agreement on. it was an amazingly good final episode and i was so glad those two one. rob & amBUH were completely unbearable and the others weren't much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home