Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Canicide


The BITCH

I don't know whether or not it's a word, but I am going to commit it. It's like homicide, only for dogs.

I came home tonight to find that Mandy, the lab with an attitude problem, had snuck around behind Aaron's back today and chewed up the carpet in the front room. And I don't mean a scrap of carpet. I mean she chewed up carpet that was tacked down. Relatively new carpet (less than a year old). Expensive carpet. Hard-to-replace-easily carpet.

You see, Aaron has been staying with us for about two weeks. The dogs can have free run of the house as long as someone is home, and typically nothing bad happens...except when Mandy gets in a mood. Apparently she had one of those moods today, while Aaron was at home today. So unbeknownst to him, she was in the front room, tearing up the carpet. It's a lovely trait she has. She did this at the old house and she was lucky I didn't turn her into cat chow for a leopard at the zoo. Now she has reprised her role as the mother-effing bitch of all canines.

I am through trusting this @*$#&$% dog alone anywhere.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, December 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is strange, I left a comment on this post just the otherday. WTF?....anywho...

I say stick your foot in her ass [since we were talking of fisting just recently] and wear her as a slipper. Maybe wear a roller blade on the other foot. It make it easier to get around.
kb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home