Tuesday, July 04, 2006

But what about vacation?

Yeah. right. I know. But I haven't had the energy or time to post the rest of the pictures and tell the story yet, sorry. Meanwhile, I am flaming mad white we sit here baking in the heat and humidity with no fu(king air conditioning! Two years old and this central air conditioning system has broken down twice. What the hell?! Well, with all this heat, I certainly can't sit here with a 104-degree laptop heating me up. Sorry about that. But I will say that I have UPLOADED all the photos so that I can post them for you very soon! Sorry for the wait. I know, I suck. :)

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Jess said...

Yes, but you suck VERY, VERY WELL!

Oh, wait, you meant that the bad way. No, you don't! You're wonderful, Bokey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home