Thursday, May 11, 2006

Winding it down...

Our European super-vacation (I haven't ever taken a two-week trip, so I call it a super-vacation) is almost at an end. We will be leaving London tomorrow morning and arriving back home (well, Newark, but that's close enough) tomorrow afternoon. Sad as I am to see it end, I am anxious to see our puppies and spend a little time relaxing in the sunroom on Saturday. Of course, lots of washing will need to be done, and I have many pictures to post here so that you can see what we saw. Jess is the better photographer, and will have his pictures up sooner than I, but mine aren't too bad. It was a beautiful trip, taken at just the perfect time. The weather was spectacular most days, the flowers were in bloom everywhere, and it just got better with each day and each meal. At any rate, I will post more soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger CoffeeDog said...

Glad you're home safe!

 
At 2:52 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

Where are the pictures????!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home