Saturday, November 15, 2008

Now THAT's a big surprise

Yesterday, Jess sends me an e-mail message at work. Because they have had a rough couple of weeks, he had them organize a little party for Friday to lighten the mood. They responded with fun and games, one being Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

When it was Jess' turn, here was his result (his tail was #16):


He was so proud of his accomplishment that he sent me the foregoing cellphone photo of his work. Amazing, you say? Eh, not so much to me. I was NOT surprised that he could find ass blindfolded (not HIS ass, mind you, I mean ass in general). Those of you who know him well will know what I'm talking about.

Love you, honey!

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, November 15, 2008, Blogger dantallion said...

Innate talent shall never be denied...lol

 
At 6:22 PM, November 15, 2008, Blogger Jess said...

Love you, too, honey, and you know there's no ass I like finding more (and "pinning") than yours! :)

 
At 8:26 PM, November 16, 2008, Blogger A DC said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!
I'm not surprised that your randy hubby could find an ass blindfolded...

 
At 12:03 AM, November 20, 2008, Blogger Greg said...

You know I'm not much for LOL-ing, but you've got me laughing right out loud!

 
At 4:00 PM, November 20, 2008, Blogger Patrick said...

Clearly, you have a gift, Jess. May you always use your powers for good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home