Friday, December 08, 2006

All is well

Hey, just a quick note to say that my mom came through her surgery fine last night (they didn't finish until after midnight) and they are giving her physical therapy today. She's in great shape for her age, but I still am concerned about how much of her original mobility she will regain. I am hoping for all of it, but that may be asking too much.

At any rate, thanks for the comments and e-mails. Jess and I are exhausted from the late nights and early mornings. And I start my new job on Monday, oh joy. Nothing like showing up for your first day of work feeling spent and worried!

5 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger MzOuiser said...

So glad the surgery went well! As active as she sounds, she may have a good chance of regaining full mobility. Hope for the best, and lots of love to you.

 
At 6:02 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

HOPE YOUR MOM HAS A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

 
At 1:49 PM, December 10, 2006, Blogger pinknest said...

i am so sorry to hear about your mom, but am glad the surgery went well. here's to a smooth recovery!

 
At 9:09 AM, December 13, 2006, Blogger Tuna Girl said...

I hope your new job is going well! And I hope your mom has a speedy recovery.

 
At 10:27 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger CoffeeDog said...

Checking in...how's your mom?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home