Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can I just say?

I was feeling particularly down last week, so Jess took me for a drive because I was looking for something bad...something good, but bad for me...and so when we stopped at 7-11, I was intrigued as I passed this flavor in the case:



Now, I am not a Willie Nelson fan, and I don't exactly know how the hell he got hooked up with a peach cobbler (though I can understand why he would appeal to Ben & Jerry's) but lemme tell ya, this stuff was good! It really tastes like a good peach cobbler with ice cream! I'm shocked. Yes, they have some good flavors. Up to now, Cherry Garcia was my favorite flavor. But hmmm......I am now having to reconsider.

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, September 17, 2007, Blogger pinknest said...

i love this flavor, too! i was surprised at how good it was, being i'm not a huge ben and jerry's eater. have you had americone dreams? that's pretty good, too. can't beat waffle cone pieces!

 
At 12:47 AM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I love Karmel Sutra.
I saw on Paula Dean that B & J is creating two Paula Dean Flavors
Not Yo Momma's Banana Pudding and Chocolate Chocolate Butter Cake. I can't wait.

 
At 6:08 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Brooklyn Bitch said...

Ben & Jerry's plain ol' vanilla is the best thing ever. I think they should be given hearty praise for their mastery of both the complicated and the simple. Mmmm...ice cream.
I miss summer...

 
At 3:21 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger Wayne said...

Mmmmmmmmm looks delicous....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home