Sunday, November 30, 2008

I want to be done...

...but I am not yet done. Today, I baked 400 (yes, 400) cookies as part of the holiday candy prep. I'm more than two-thirds of the way done with the whole ball of wax, but I am tired and ready to be done. The problem is, I can't just quit at this point and say, "Okay. That's all I'm doing," because I have several batches of centers that are already made and waiting to be dipped. I also have to finish another 32 Key Lime Pie candies, because I only have about 25 at this point and 25 won't be enough to do more than one tray, because the two largest trays go to Jess' office and my administrative office. There's also a tray that goes to my staff, and they are expecting the Key Lime candies, as are my administrative staff, so I have to make more. Thirty-two may not seem like many, but they are time-consuming and difficult. Grrr.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home