Sunday, January 13, 2008

Done!

Well, I got the permanent dentistry installed on Friday. The difference is dramatic for me, because I have had unattractive teeth since age 6, when I was given tetracycline to combat an infection. The effect of that medication was grayish stains across the bottom third of most of my teeth, some with mottled enamel that just looked terrible. The worst-looking of all the teeth were those on the top in the front. So those were the ones I had fixed. A number of the others on the top have porcelain fillings or crowns, so they look nice, but they aren't the ones you notice.

At any rate, now my teeth finally look great, and although I had to wait decades for it, what a great feeling it is to have nice-looking teeth!

Before: I posted two pics here; one without pointers and one with, so you can refer to the pointer version to see what the damage was and then to the clean version to see the whole smile more clearly, and see what I have been seeing every day for decades.




After: at last, a smile I can be proud of!

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Cooper said...

Wow. Fantastic! A beautiful smile for a beautiful man.

 
At 11:09 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger dantallion said...

All the trouble you had getting it done was absolutely worth it - Beautiful smile!

 
At 9:57 PM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Marc said...

Coop: you're too sweet.

Dan: Thanks! I think it was worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home