Tuesday, January 08, 2008

oh.my.god

I had about three hours worth of painful dentistry work done on Monday. I had some temporary crowns put on. I was to go back Friday for the real ones, two more hours of pain. In the meantime, I was to eat carefully so as not to disturb them. I did fine all day Monday and all day Tuesday. In the evening, I got home from work, fixed dinner and began to eat, but like a retard, I bit down in the wrong way and pow! the crowns went flying off. What's more, they're on front teeth, and what's underneath is not pretty since it's been ground down. I called the dentist's emergency number, and he is going to put the temporaries back on in the morning, thank God, but for now I look like Emperor Palatine. Aaaaagggggghhhh!

And no, don't you dare ask why I didn't post a picture!

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, January 08, 2008, Blogger pinknest said...

aaaaah!!! hahaha. i'm sorry, i hope you rid yourself of this dental work/pain soon. that does not sound fun. especially when it's hampering your eating!

 
At 1:27 PM, January 09, 2008, Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Rest up Marc and get your pain management under control for the American Idol auditions are just around the corner!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, January 09, 2008, Blogger dantallion said...

**winces with sympathy pain**

I hope it went well this morning. Lets us know. And may the force be with you. ;)

 
At 7:56 PM, January 10, 2008, Blogger PatCH said...

So why didn't you post a picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home