Saturday, May 26, 2007

Busy, busy...

OMG, it is a busy day today. This house has got to be clean for GBNYC4 on Monday, and it isn't even close right now. I have 24 lbs of brisket roasting right now (no, it's not all for Monday, part of it will be frozen for a birthday barbeque the following weekend at the in-laws) and am contemplating where in the hell I am going to put it all when it is done. Don't panic: 24 lbs. of brisket will cook down to about 14-15 lbs. or maybe even a little less. But still! Twenty-four lbs.! Crazy. I so desperately need a second refrigerator for these big events.

I have many garden pictures to show you when I have the patience and time to post them. Everything's growing fabulously right now, and the warm weather is really going to accelerate things.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, May 26, 2007, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I think frozen brisket qould mail very well to Kentucky (hint hint) hehehe! Have a fantabulous weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home