Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well, it had to happen...

...yes, it had to. Phil had to be voted off. And he went very gracefully. Again, hard to watch, but he sounded great. But the other vote was very interesting...Blake and Chris in the bottom three?! Yes! America is finally coming to its senses. And Chris' departure does not upset or surprise me in the least. Go 'head on, boy...even your sing-out was off-pitch.

As much as I love Jon Bon Jovi, I wasn't crazy about his little ballad tonight. It was okay. Very safe. But he looks as great as ever - as if he hasn't aged. Yum.

Was it me, or did Seacrest's eyes look as if he had smoked a doobie before the show?

So now we are left with LaKisha, Jordin, Melinda, and Blake. Good luck, LaKisha and Blake. You better work, 'cause it looks like you'll be next.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Michelle Ann said...

All I can say is....THANK GOD!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I would think even you have to admit that Blake did a good job, if at least put himself out there. I am hoping it comes down to Blake and Melinda. I did my goodbye Barney Google dance, have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home